'Plaint of the Playwright

'Plaint of the Playwright

[ Wednesday, April 22, 2009 ]

In the area of "Hey, Check This Out:"

My friend Adam Spiegelman, aka Media Yenta, recommended this upcoming show to me.



"MoCap, LLC" is a show about one of those jobs that you know people have, but you never ever think about--professional motion capture techs, and the freelance hell they live in.

"MoCap LLC" will soon be a 6-episode series airing on Spike TV starting April 23 at midnight. Check it out, y'all!



posted by Rob on 4:53 PM | link

--------------------

5 Comments:

have seen this show its quite nice and i like how the story goes..

By Anonymous submit movie scripts, at Tuesday, November 24, 2009 12:18:00 AM  

Nice Video. I've seen the series. I really like it. Great job done by the cast and crew.

By Anonymous Danny DeMichele, at Wednesday, July 07, 2010 6:08:00 AM  

I've seen the series and I really liked it. Great job done by the whole cast and crew members.

By Anonymous Acadia parts, at Thursday, January 06, 2011 1:17:00 AM  

I've seen the series and I really liked it.

By Anonymous toyota avalon parts, at Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:58:00 AM  

here on this site is compiled a large collection of interesting articles about [url=http://title-publishing.org/]новости мобильных приложений[/url].

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, May 13, 2013 7:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment